Employer Links: Job Posting Tips
Because your job will be sent to search sites, the job title you enter is important.
1. The goal for your job title is to have your job appear in search results often, but also to have only those candidates who are qualified click on the job to get more information.
2. Include keywords that a candidate with the right qualifications would be likely to search for.
3. Include keywords specific to the industry the position is in, if applicable.
4. If you include an abbreviation, include the written out version too. For example, include both “RN” and “Registered Nurse”.
5. There is no need to put the location of the position in the job title: the location will be shown alongside the title when the job is displayed.
6. If you require specific skills or experience that most candidates for the position aren’t likely to have, be sure to include these in the title.
|Inside Sales||Inside Sales – Aviation Equipment Experience Required|
|Certified Nurse Assistant||CNA – Certified Nurse Assistant – Senior Care|
|Sr. System Administrator||Sr. System Administrator – Linux/UNIX – Finance|
|Team Drivers||Team Truck Drivers – Southwest runs – CDL-A w/doubles required|
Need support or more information?