Posted 4 days ago
Wiley Publishing/Indianapolis, IN
Implementation Specialist – Indianapolis, IN
Wiley is looking for several dynamic, collaborative Implementation Specialists to join our Global Education team! You’ll be responsible for maximizing digital implementation, usage, and retention of Wiley’s digital solutions – chiefly WileyPLUS. Working closely with the Field Account Managers, the Implementation Specialists will use their expertise to provide a range of services to customers, including; developing successful course implementation solutions, training, course fulfillment/set up, and monitoring course usage and trends. As new customers are acquired, you’ll work directly with faculty members on creating and implementing their online course. You’ll be a key resource in delivering Wiley’s commitment to exceptional customer service, support, and retention. Utilizing best practices in implementing WileyPLUS, you’ll also coordinate the use of Student Partners and drive all First Day of Class activities to ensure high validation.
• Must be customer service focused with a minimum of 2 years in a customer facing role
• Familiarity with sales and support of digital products
• Must be comfortable working with technology-based products
• Must be savvy and effective presenting information virtually to small and large groups
• A calm, steady approach to problem solving and managing multiple priorities
• Highly professional communication skills
• Prefer a degree in a related field, or equivalent ‘real world’ experience
People have always been valued at Wiley. We work collaboratively, enjoy what we do and have opportunities to develop throughout our careers. And the rewards are impressive. Which means you can look forward to a competitive salary, a robust 401k, generous paid time off, staff discounts, and an employee assistance program.
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.