Posted 1 week ago
ESI Design/New York, NY
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design.
Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
The Media Manager at ESI works closely with all members of the ESI design team, as well as our AV integration and Software Systems subcontractors and partners to ensure all ESI media installations function properly and adhere to best standards. The Media Manager will be the principal point of contact for building management for media issues, will regularly verify all media installations are functioning properly, and will quickly respond when software, hardware, or media fails. This may entail coordinating a response with various vendors and client/building management.
The Media Manager will also regularly meet with building management and the ESI creative team to assess whether the content needs to be “refreshed” and identify and coordinate new media production with the ESI Media Production Manager and design team.
The Media Manager will collaborate with the ESI design and production team to ensure that all relevant aspects of media maintenance, such as back-end content management systems, security camera monitoring, and/or failover media strategies, are properly designed and implemented.
More specifically he/she will have the following skill set:
• Tracking error reporting in show control and CMS systems
• Interfacing with software & hardware system subcontractors and tracking repairs
• Uploading content updates remotely and on-site
• Documenting system specs and hardware requirements
• Understanding CMS systems
• Understand & operate hardware and software systems to lead QA process.
• Overall management of media maintenance for all contracts held by ESI
• Initiating necessary action and communication with Building Management to troubleshoot issues with Software and Systems partners
• Generate status reports for Building Management and client
Our ideal candidate will be someone who possesses the following traits and/or skills:
2-4 years of media production or media coordination experience
Demonstrated ability to supervise & coordinate vendors and project team members
Experience with A/V technical systems, media, software development and production processes
Experience in participating and supporting the creative design process
Strong communication skills
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.