Posted 1 week ago
National Novetly Brush Company/Lancaster, PA
The Safety Coordinator is responsible for administering and implementing companywide occupational and safety programs. Responsible for the analysis of health and safety reports determining trends and making recommendations on preventative or corrective measures.
• Develop, review and update policies and procedures ensuring that all H&S measures are being taken.
• Oversee behavior based/observation safety programs.
• Responsible for regulatory reporting.
• Conduct facility inspections ensuring safety standards are met and being enforced consistently.
• Investigate safety incidents and near misses and make recommendations for improvement.
• Perform annual safety audits as required.
• Direct/lead safety committee.
• Develop, update, and audit JSA’s and SOP’s.
• Research, plan, organize and conduct training programs.
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Safety.
2+ years’ experience in safety, preferably in manufacturing.
MS office skills.
30 hour OSHA Course completed within 6 months of employment. CPR, 1st Aid, AED certification required.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.