Posted 2 weeks ago
Second Image National, Inc. /Orlando, FL
Assists with the fulfillment of client requests in order to ensure accuracy, timely completion and the overall satisfaction of the client in all areas of client service.
• Employee will be responsible for the categorization of records in electronic tiff format with speed and accuracy. This includes but is not limited to:
o Identification and categorization of various types of medical records.
o Adherence to the AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association)
standards for medical records categorization.
o Use of several data screens to research the history of an order.
o Data entry
• The employee will ensure proper function of office equipment. This will include:
o Troubleshooting problems with scanners/computers and communicating these issues
to corporate office.
• The employee will be responsible for loading paper in the printers and shredding documents.
• Employee will maintain a consistent line of communication regarding problem or special orders with the Customer Service Representatives.
• Ensure management is notified at first sign of problem, concern or delay.
• Follows workflow identified in department procedure manual.
• Notifies supervisor when there are errors and corrects or refers work to other departments for correction.
• Keeps track of correspondence sent, received, or requiring further action.
• Maintain business confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, customer lists, and methods of distribution.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience; Medical Back Office/Front Office experience is preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skill with, peers, superiors, customers, and other partners.
• Strong computer skills; ability to navigate through the Internet, MS Office, and email.
• Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
• This position is a full-time position and pays an hourly rate of $12.00-13.00, depending on experience.
• Second Image National offers its full-time employees medical, dental, vision, group life, voluntary life, AFLAC supplemental benefits, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k).
Second Image National is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.