Posted 3 weeks ago
goldstein & scopellite, pc/Tucson, AZ (Dallas, Texas)
Searching for a BRIGHT, EXPERIENCED Associate Attorney who can add to the expertise of our firm and become a part of our staff at our busy boutique law office located in Tucson, Arizona.
– Applicant MUST have at least THREE (3) years of Courtroom experience as a licensed attorney in Arizona – this is a NECESSARY requirement and Applicant MUST be currently licensed to practice law in Arizona.
– As a minimum, Applicant MUST have at least five (5) years experience as a licensed attorney (and being licensed to practice law in in Texas as well, is a plus).
– Applicant must be UPBEAT; a TEAM PLAYER and be ABLE TO THINK outside the box; must be willing to put the client's needs first and to pursue cases in keeping with the firm's successful track record.
– Applicant must be willing to draft their own Pleadings, Responses and proposed Orders, draft and respond to Discovery Requests including Subpoenas, draft Letters, perform legal research using our West Law, search engine, etc. and to draft and prepare Enforcement and Show Cause Motions and appeals as needed.
Applicant must be willing to manage a file, input their time, meet with clients
– Applicant must be willing to attend state and federal court hearings and final trials when scheduled, or assist at these hearings or trials.
– Applicant Must be familiar with the Arizona Statutes in the areas of law that our firm practices (or be willing to spend your own time becoming familiar with same withing first two months of being hired by the firm)
-Applicant must be knowledgeable with the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure.
– Federal practice experience is a plus, as is Spanish speaking.
– This is a Full-time salaried position; NOTE: telecommuting is not an option for this position.
– Salary is commensurate to this position and negotiable depending upon experience. A 401K plan is available to the Applicant upon eligibility.
– Please send your resume (CV) and COVER LETTER to the email address provided – NO TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE TAKEN.
Minimum Required Experience:
– Currently Licensed to practice law in Arizona
– Licensed Attorney with courtroom experience – 5 years
– Licensed Attorney – in Arizona – 3 years
– Family Law and Litigation experience
Required license or certification:
– Licensed Attorney in Arizona
NOTE: Applicants applying for this position who are 100 miles or more outside Tucson, AZ and who are applying for this position will need to set-up a Sykpe meeting with a managing partner of the firm and will be required to pay their own expenses for all travel including to the two initial interviews that are required.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.