Posted 3 weeks ago
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers/New York, NY
Reporting to the Director of Operations, and working closely with our social media manager, the ideal candidate will bring experienced leadership in developing and executing results-driven lead-generation and product sales strategies. Working with a highly collaborative approach, an entrepreneurial drive, and someone who will thrive on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently in a dynamic global organization, the Marketing Director will oversee all marketing plans, design elements and production of materials for all AIChE products.
* Work directly and build alignment with AIChE business owners to develop key product marketing strategies for all AIChE products and services.
* Manage marketing team to develop plans to implement key strategies.
* Oversee & evaluate market data to develop future strategies.
* Develop & oversee Institute product communication strategies and brand approach.
* Demonstrate fluency with marketing analytics and management tools, including Google Analytics; SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, email marketing & marketing automation platforms (ie;Mail chimp), email platforms, etc.
* Commitment to building alignment with shared business owners and in cross-functional teams.
* Establish and maintain a consistent corporate and brand image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, marketing events (trade-shows) and distributor’s activities.
* Oversee the development and production of product literature; promotional and collateral materials for future and existing product(s).
* Oversee the collection of customer feedback and input into decisions surrounding product enhancement, customer experience and pricing and programs.
* Manage the creative process including copy, art direction & production.
* Responsible for supervision of 8 direct staff in internal account management, production and design, as well as outside vendor and consulting services
QUALIFICATIONS: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
* BA/BS degree in Marketing required; higher degree a plus.
* 10 plus years of demonstrated experience in progressive roles in management of direct marketing strategy and implementation. Excellent communicator, motivator and administrator.
* Effective manager; experience in managing a team and in the execution of the marketing function in a dynamic organization. This includes hiring, management of priorities and goals and career development for team members.
* A command with current and innovative marketing distribution channels, including Web, content and targeted automated response development.
* Strong market research skills.
* Ability to work with internal clients to execute strategic marketing campaigns and analyze performance. Customer service oriented.
* Capable of managing multiple projects with varying priorities at one time; able to deliver results on time and within budget.
* Experience in developing and managing budgets; monitoring progress and reporting.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong project management, planning and organizational skills and attention to detail.
* High interest in continuous learning and the ability to adapt quickly.
* Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical and Versatile are words that describe this candidate.
Interested candidates may email their resume and cover letter to the link indicated on the website. Please note the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
The American Institute of Chemical Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.