Posted 2 weeks ago
Harbor View Hotel/Edgartown, MA
The Harbor View is seeking a year-round Housekeeping Manager to join its team!
We offer paid time off, medical, dental, 401K, and more! Housing assistance may be available for a limited time period.
The housekeeping manager is responsible for overseeing the overall quality, service, and performance of the housekeeping team.
• Ensures guests are consistently provided with exceptional service.
• Leads housekeeping team with hands on tactics-being sure to perform the day-to-day responsibilities alongside staff.
• Ensures all guest rooms, public areas, as well as linens, etc. are well-cleaned by completing inspections and consistently holding team to high standards.
• Training, coaching, motivating, and reviewing staff
• Scheduling, inventory, and ordering of equipment/supplies
• Maintains budget/expense through cost and labor control as well as revenue generation
• 2 years of experience in hotel/hotel housekeeping experience.
• Previous leadership experience
• Position is physically demanding. Requires climbing numerous stairs daily as well as lifting mattresses and carrying bags of linen.
• Ability to focus on details, communicate effectively with others, and willingness to work flexible hours
Harbor View is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of its staff and applicants.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.