Posted 2 weeks ago
Harbor View Hotel/Edgartown, MA
The Harbor View is seeking a year-round Human Resources Coordinator to join its team!
We offer paid time off, medical, dental, 401K, and more. Housing assistance may be available for a limited time period.
The human resources coordinator welcomes visitors to the HR office and provides administrative and project support to the HR director and hotel general manager in the following functional areas:
• Recruitment, hiring, and onboarding
• Database and file management
• Staff relations
• Training & development
• Benefits & Compensation
• Organizational development
Our hotel is open year-round, but we do hire many seasonal staff members for our busy season. We also provide HR services to other Scout Hotel properties as well.
• 1-2 years’ related experience (HR, customer service, administrative, etc.)
• Previous experience with ADP or HRIS systems as well as previous experience in HR, hotel, or hospitality a plus.
• Proficiency with Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet Explorer.
• Ability to provide excellent guest service, multi-task, organize, maintain confidentiality, focus on details, communicate effectively with others, and willingness to work flexible hours
Harbor View is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of its staff and applicants.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.