Posted 3 weeks ago
Elite Construction/East Hartford, CT
• Layout of work, coordination of materials and tools
• Understand project budgets and make efforts to meet or exceed expectations
• Direct carpenters and laborers
• Generate/coordinate change order documentation as appropriate
• Manage Customer relationships in the field
• Direct subcontractors as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 1-5 years of experience in Construction
• Interiors (1-5 years of experience)
• Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, excel and outlook
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.