Posted 2 weeks ago
Elite Construction/East Hartford, CT
This individual will be expected to role model and foster the attitude, measures and approaches necessary to create a workplace environment/image that embodies the Elite mission of challenging the mindset of the construction industry by exemplifying the values of Perseverance, Leadership and Integrity.
• GC Projects along with joint ventures with KBE
• Business Development
• Complete Estimating – from Civil to MEP
• Contractor negotiations with owner and subcontractors
• Project Management (includes but not limited to budget, change order, sub buy out and cost reports)
• Oversee inspections (Town Inspectors and Fire Marshalls)
• Submittals (compile, submit and review)
• Oversee Field Personnel
• Procurement of Material (including but not limited to drywall, Act, framing and general trade items)
• Scheduling of complete project
• Scheduling of sub-contractors
• Scheduling of General Trade items
• Scheduling of Elite Manpower
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• At least 5-10 years in the industry
• Wood Framing, Steel Framing , Drywall, ACT, Doors & Hardware, Layout, Supervising, Man Power, Material Procurement
• High School graduate along with field experience, college degree preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.