Posted 2 weeks ago
Koen Pack Canada/Stoney Creek, ON, Canada
We are looking for a:
Sales Support/Warehouse Asst.
Shifts – FULL TIME:
• Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This position is for an order selector/sales support role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lifting, loading and stacking products (up to 50 lbs.) onto pallets correctly and prepared for shipping or customer pick up according to standards and customer demands.
• Safely and efficiently navigating the warehouse using a power pallet jack and or forklift training can be provided
• Additional loading, shipping and/or stocking duties
• Sales support – working closely with sales team and responsible for the organization and pulling of all samples, enter sales order, and provide stock counts to sales people when requested
• Assist in physical inventory counts
• All other duties as required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be physically fit and able to safely and repeatedly lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items
• Must be able to work quickly and maintain a high level of energy throughout the shift
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must demonstrate a proven record of consistent on-time attendance
• Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Previous warehouse experience is preferred
• A high school diploma is preferred
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Word processing, spreadsheets etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Resourceful and organized
• Self-motivated and works well on a team and independently
• Safety shoes
• Willing to work in a fast pace environment and being part of a fun team
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.