Posted 2 weeks ago
CORECENTRIC SOLUTIONS/CAROL STREAM, IL
CoreCentric Solutions provides customized product and part lifecycle management to some of the largest US retailers and major consumer durable goods manufacturers in the world. The company is the established leader in providing remanufactured parts for the appliance industry and maintains a strong presence in the automotive aftermarket arena.
We are passionate about preserving the environment and we are programmed to “think green” during every stage of our remanufacturing process. Our mission is to be environmentally focused and socially responsible through every process and practice by offering meaningful and responsible work recovering products and materials destined for landfills or scrap yards.
The Engineering Technician I must be a highly-motivated and self-driven team player that has the ability to perform in a dynamic environment. The preferred candidate will have the drive and ability to learn and contribute quickly to support the development and execution of after-sales service solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provide production support, maintaining and updating manufacturing processes and test equipment.
2. Initiate improvements to the remanufacturing process quality and process efficiency (Act as a liaison between the Engineering and Production Departments).
3. Perform component level analysis of electronic controls and subassemblies for the purpose of developing new repair procedures and improving production yields.
4. Introduce new products and processes to production and provide specific training to operators and staff as required.
5. Develop and update schematics, wiring diagrams and technical documentation.
6. Conduct experiments to assist in Research & Development activities; explore new technologies, materials and processes.
7. Maintain a neat work environment.
1. Knowledge of workmanship standards and soldering techniques in the manufacturing industry.
2. Must have a strong understanding of basic AC and DC circuits, including ADC, DAC and PWM circuits.
3. Must be able to use DMM, oscilloscope, and other electronic test equipment safely and effectively.
4. Capable of developing and updating schematics, wiring diagrams and technical documentation using CAD and Microsoft programs.
5. Capable of summarizing data, preparing reports and communicating findings.
6. Must have excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
7. Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
8. Experience in PLC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi or PIC platforms is a plus.
1. Minimum education requirement is a 2 year degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mechatronic Engineering, or similar discipline. Bachelors in same fields preferred.
2. Entry level position with 0 to 2 years’ experience required.
3. Dependable and trustworthy.
4. Must work well in team and independently.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.