Posted 2 weeks ago
Second Image National, Inc/Orlando, FL
Oversees the fulfillment of client requests in order to ensure accuracy, timely completion, and the overall satisfaction of our clients in all areas of client service.
• Take proactive actions and provide status of pending requests to clients.
• Effectively handle all clients' inquiries regarding Customer Service issues.
• Maintain a consistent line of communication regarding client with the Sales Representative.
• Coordinate efforts with other departments to handle client issues.
• Ensure that client preferences are documented and updated into the computer system.
• Ensure clients are contacted at first sign of problem, concern or delay.
• Ensure that client contacts and custodial contacts are documented accurately in the system
• Ensure that clients have all information about locations that may affect orders.
• Meet regularly with team members and assigned sales representatives for updates on clients’ status.
• Keep Customer Service Manager apprised of all client issues or backlog.
• Verify correct codes and call back dates are being entered.
• Follows workflow identified in department procedure manual.
• Enter or retrieve notes in computer system and type correspondence and reports.
• Notifies supervisor when there are errors; corrects or refers work to other departments for correction.
• Reads incoming correspondence and gathers data to formulate reply.
• Keeps track of correspondence sent, received, or requiring further action.
• Establishes priorities for specific customers.
• On occasion, contacts prospective clients to explain features of services, cost, and advantages.
• Maintain business confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, customer lists, and methods of distribution.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Industry experience preferred in legal support services, medical record retrieval, or health information management, a PLUS
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to handle challenging client interactions.
• High detail orientation and follow-up skills
• Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skill with, peers, superiors, customers, vendors, and other partners.
• Strong computer skills; ability to navigate through the Internet, MS Office, and email.
• Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
• This position is a Full-Time Position: M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM or earlier. Hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
• Second Image National offers medical, dental, vision, group life, voluntary life, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k).
Second Image National is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Resume and Apply
Please mention that you saw this job on PostJobsNow.com.